Search This Blog

Saturday, January 7, 2012

"I LOVE YOU" IN THE WHOLE BIBLE


Judg. 16:15 ¶ “How can you say, ‘I love you,’”a she told him, “when your heart is not with me? This is the third time you have mocked me and not told me what makes your strength so great!” 
Psa. 18:1 ¶  I love You, LORD, my strength. 
Is. 43:4  Because you are precious in My sighta
and honored, and I love you,b
I will give people in exchange for you
and nations instead of your life. 
John 21:15 ¶ When they had eaten breakfast, Jesus asked Simon Peter, “Simon, son of John,a do you loveb Me more than these?” 
¶ “Yes, Lord,” he said to Him, “You know that I love You.” 
“Feedc My lambs,”d He told him. 
John 21:16 ¶ A second time He asked him, “Simon, son of John, do you lovea Me?”b 
¶ “Yes, Lord,” he said to Him, “You know that I love You.” 
“Shepherdc My sheep,”d He told him. 
John 21:17 ¶ He asked him the third time, “Simon, son of John, do you lovea Me?” 
¶ Peter was grievedb that He asked him the third time, “Do you love Me?” He said, “Lord, You know everything!c You know that I love You.” 
“Feedd My sheep,” Jesus said. 
2Cor. 12:15 I will most gladly spend and be spent for you.a,b If I love you more, am I to be loved less? 
3John 1 ¶ The Elder:a 
¶ To my dear friendb Gaius: I love you in the truth.c

No comments:

Post a Comment